Thursday, December 10, 2009

WoW.....

Time sure flys!!!!! I have not been doing my business for some time now. Actually since May 2009 when I last posted! I have been so crazy busy with school. But hey, I have graduated so now I am back and ready to start making stuff!

I am offering a discount on all items! Buy any item shown here whether it be an old post or new, and get another item free at equal or lesser value!

I hope that you will all come back and enjoy my products! I still check frequently and I am here to bring you the same quality products that everyone else has at a cheaper and lower price!

If it makes you feel more comfortable, I am getting an etsy site up and running! Enjoy, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment